A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize you. The set Cookies to help us improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful our users and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that Cookies can not harm your computer and, in return, which are active help us identify and resolve errors.
II) Type, purpose and operation of Cookies:
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary Cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so that none is registered in the user's hard drive.
- Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time you make a return visit. a Permanent site has a set expiration date. the cookie will stop working after that date. We use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
The following is a list of the main Cookies used on our web, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary as eg those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for purchases requested by the user or Cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page loads effectively.
- Google is working with us for web analytics and advertising. The data in the cookie tells Google which pages, products and services have been visited, and allows them to find relevant ads. Google writes both session Cookies and persistent. Cookies do not store personal data. Removing or disabling cookies does not limit the functionality of the site.
III) How to disable Cookies browsers:
Normally it is possible to stop the browser accept Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change settings Cookies. These settings normally found in the 'options' or 'Settings' menu of your browser.
Our website provides guidance to the user about the steps to access the configuration menu Cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools » Internet Options » Privacy » Settings.
For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools » Options » Privacy » History » Custom Settings.
For more information, please consult the support Mozilla browser or Help.
- Chrome: Settings » Show Advanced Options » Privacy » Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences » Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
IV) What if Cookies are disabled:
Some features are disabled Services, for example, remain identified.
Our website may modify this Policy Cookies depending, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency therefore Users who visit regularly are advised legislative requirements.
When significant changes in this Policy Cookies, Users can communicate either through the web or through email to registered users.
(C) 2020 SellingsWorld.com - Power by CiberCulture Cloud Services